A Steering Committee of senior Institute leadership oversaw and guided MIT’s 2019 self-study.
- L. Rafael Reif, President
- Cynthia Barnhart, Chancellor
- Suzanne Glassburn, Vice President and Secretary of the Corporation
- Israel Ruiz, Executive Vice President and Treasurer
- Sanjay Sarma, Vice President for Open Learning
- Martin Schmidt, Provost
- Maria Zuber, Vice President for Research
- Aaron Weinberger, Special Advisor to the Vice President
Under the direction of Lydia Snover, Director, Institutional Research prepared all data forms for the comprehensive evaluation.